Amazing Potato Wedges
- 6 medium potatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Cut the potatoes into wedges, with or without peeling according to preference and rinse.
- Place into a large pan of cold water and bring to the boil. Continue to boil for 6-8 minutes, then drain.
- Heat your oven to 230C/450F.
- Measure the herbs and spices into a small bowl and mix.
- Transfer your par-boiled potato wedges into an oven proof dish and sprinkle over the spice mix.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and toss to coat well.
- Bake in the oven, turning once, for 45-60 minutes until crispy.
Serve as a side with burgers, wraps, quesadillas or on their own with a dip.