Fresh Tomato Salsa
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped and de-seeded
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 10 jalapeno slices, finely chopped
- 1 tsp light brown sugar/li>
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- small bunch of coriander, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 limes
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl, with the juice of both limes.
- To get the most juice that I can, I squeeze the using the legs of a nut cracker/garlic crusher.
- Pop into the fridge for at least 20 minutes to marinate, although I find an hour is perfect if you have the time.
Serve with tacos, fajitas, salad, jacket potatoes, loaded fries, nachos…the possibilities are endless!